AUCTION DIGEST 2013
Live internet bidding available for all our sales via www.i-bidder.com
9th December 2013 10.00am prompt
Milner Way, Ossett, Wakefield, WF5 9JQ
- Sale to include outdoor country clothing inc quantity of Sherwood Forest gents Mossy Oak camouflage jackets, Country Cousins mens waterproof jackets, outdoor Pursuits jackets, Sherwood Forest ladies Pursuits jackets, trousers, pairs of boots by Sherwood Forest and Lowther, ladies and girls fleece tops etc
- Quantity rolls of fabric, rolls of wallpaper, 5000 DVDs
- Asian style and other pieces of costume jewellery
- Contents from a cycling shop inc 3 bicycles and assorted accessories
- Pub and restaurant catering equipment and furniture to inc Italian style leather finish dining chairs and mahogany finish square and round dining tables, green marble effect and light oak finish circular bar tables on cast bases, assorted dining chairs, high and low bar stools
- 32” and 42” plasma and LCD TVs, chilled under counter bottle fridges, stainless steel preparation tables, a good selection of refrigerated display cabinets, Scaioia motorised rotating cake display, Polar and Sadia stainless steel refrigeration units, 9 compartment chiller/salad dispenser, microwave ovens, dish washer, Blue Seal 6 ring gas cooker, Crypto mixer, selection of cutlery, crockery and kitchen utensils, cash registers, scales, display shelves etc
- At 1pm prompt Scooters etc – Piaggio MP3125 3 wheel scooter (56), Kymco Agility moped (61), Kawasaki GPZ305 motorbike (93), Celebrity DX and Sterling Sunrise mobility scooters, Byson stair lift, Motor Vehicles – Skoda Felicia (99), Commercials inc Daf FAD 85 CF340 multi axle tipper (51), Leyland Daf 45 150 TI drop side lorry (98), Mann 7500kg curtainsider (06), Vauxhall Movano 3500 CDTi Tipper (07), 2x Peugeot Partner 600 vans (10) and (05), Peugeot Partner LX800 van (55), Ford Transit 260 SWB (55), VW LT 35 drop side lorry (03), Ford Transit drop side T350 (54), Ford Transit 280 SWB (02), Plant and Engineering Equipment to inc Matbro TS270 Tele handler, Clark 2500kg gas fork lift, Still R70 16 gas fork truck, 250 litre trailer mounted bunded fuel tank, commercial compressors by Broomwade and Ingersoll Rand, large qty of plastic crates, trays and parts bins, 32 bays of boltless racking, garage equipment inc Webber hydraulic engine lift, axle stands etc, office safe, Pickup mounting crane, power tools, 15 pallets of winter grit etc
- 20 individual boxed Rotary watches
- To be sold at 2.15pm on view Wakefield Road pound by catalogue description 30+ seized motor vehicles inc Mercedes Coupe Avantgarde (02), Proton Gen-2 GLS (57), Peugeot 206 GLX (53), Mazda 32F GSi (53), Mercedes Sprinter 311 CDi LWB (53), Vauxhall Vectra SXi (53).
- To be followed by balance of catering equipment, wet stock inc beers, wines and spirits, stock from a bingo prize supplier, 6 litre containers of Polycell plaster repair, washing up liquid, Xmas cards and other accessories, and other items
On view: Saturday 7th December from 9:30am to 12 noon and morning of sale from 9am
TIMED ONLINE AUCTION
Auction online from 5pm Monday 9th December and closes 5pm Thursday 12th December 2013
Contents to a car component and accessory warehouse to inc selection of car parts, accessories, components including large selection of shock absorbers by KYB, Brake Discs. Brake shoes, clutch kits, spark plugs by Bosch and Champion, wiper blades, pairs of Nitrile gloves, filters, various sprays, water and other pumps, alternators, etc, office furniture and equipment, ladders, pallet truck, 120 sections of assorted Dexion multi shelf racking, 6M and 10M steel shipping containers, portable office unit approximately 7.25M, steel 1.9 x 1.9 x 1.23Metres 2 door cabinet etc
On instructions received Re Allan Kay Components Ltd
On view: Allan Kay Components Ltd, 1 Nelson Street, Doncaster, DN4 5AD Tuesday 10th December from 10 and to 4:30pm- the sale will also include the balance of goods from the bingo prize supplier, fancy goods, washing up liquid, tubs of plaster repair and other misc items located at our Milner Way premises
Please note that we do not offer a pack and send service. Please use the links provided below for a quote.
All C. W. Harrison & Son sales are held under instructions
received from Liquidators, the Insolvency Service, the H.C.E.O., under
distress warrants for rent and Council Tax, H. M. Revenue & Customs and
other sources. Clientele are strongly advised to inspect our conditions of
sale. These are shown in all our catalogues, on our web site
www.cwharrison.com, or by request.
VAT: Sale on a VAT exclusive basis. VAT at
the appropriate rate to be added to the amount of he final bid. Items subject
to VAT are marked with an * in the catalogue, all lots marked M are subject
to the VAT Margin Scheme and all lots marked Z are zero rated
Buyers Premium: Would clientele please note that a Buyers Premium of
15% plus VAT will be applicable on general stock, 10% plus VAT on vehicles for the first £3000.00 and 5% plus VAT thereafter on each and every vehicle and 20% plus VAT on seized vehicles (Wakefield Road Compound)
Payment: The Conditions Of Sale refer strictly to CASH settlement.
This means coins and notes of the realm. Cheques will not be accepted unless
arrangements are made with the auctioneers offices prior to the sale day.
Payment can also be made by credit and debit cards (subject to surcharges of
£3.60 flat rate for debit cards and 2.5% for credit
Money Laundering Regulations: Under no circumstances can C. W.
Harrison & Son accept cash payments in excess of £5,000
1 Official proof of identification must be produced to obtain a bidding
card (i.e. driving license or other official document with name and current
postal address thereon), otherwise a refundable cash deposit of £50.00
(£200.00 if bidding on vehicles) must be paid to the Registration Clerk -
2. Due to insurance company requirements, the Auctioneers' staff are no
longer able to assist with the loading or unloading of customers vehicles.
3. The Auctioneers' staff are no longer able to bid on behalf of clientele
except on the basis of the proxy form.
4. Would clientele wishing to bid for private and business purchases please
obtain TWO bidding cards, as NO splitting of invoices can be done after the